Please join us for our freshly revised Shalom Baby childbirth preparation class for pregnant women (20+ weeks) and their partners!
Shalom Baby will include a thorough training on childbirth education taught by registered Doula Natalie Grillo of Mother’s Care Doula Services, Inc. Included in the registration cost is an abundance of course materials, a hard copy of Blessings of a Skinned Knee, a bagel breakfast & afternoon snacks, and all the classes you see below (including Shalom Baby U)!
In addition to the childbirth class, taught by the Doula, there will be two featured speakers on the May 7 class date:
- Rabbi Gayle Pomerantz will engage with you in a conversation about traditional and new Jewish rituals for welcoming your baby.
- Pediatrician Dr. Varisa Perlman, M.D. will conclude the day educating you on how to best prepare for your baby’s health post-partum.
- Tuesday, May 9, 6:30 pm
- Lactation Consultant Jocelyn Milanes, LBCLC, Full Time Lactation Consultant at North Shore Medical Center’s Maternity Ward
- Wednesday, May 10, 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 16, 6:15 pm
- Infant/Child CPR & First Aid Certification