2018 Magical Mitzvah Tour
Led by Rabbi Gayle Pomerantz and Mallie Duboff
Tour Begins June 11 (3:00 pm in Tel Aviv)
Tour ends June 18 (9:00 pm in Jerusalem)
The Magical Mitzvah Tour 2018 will begin in Tel Aviv on the afternoon of Monday, June 11, 2018 with check-in at the Carlton Hotel at 3:00 pm. There will be no group flight as travelers today are more comfortable finding the best deals and making their own flight arrangements. If you would like us to arrange airport assistance and transportation to the Carlton Hotel, Tel Aviv, we will need your flight information at least 8 weeks prior to departure. There will be an additional charge for this service which will be approximately $180.00 for a family of four. If you are not a family of four the calculations will be made for your group and presented to you for acceptance prior to departure.
We will conclude in Jerusalem on the evening of Monday, June 18, 2018 with a late checkout from the Inbal Hotel at 9:00 p.m. If you would like us to arrange airport assistance and transportation to Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv, we will need your flight information at least 8 weeks prior to departure. There will be an additional charge for this service which will be approximately $260.00 for a family of four. If you are not a family of four the calculations will be made for your group and presented to you for acceptance prior to departure.
Any families wishing to arrive in Tel Aviv prior to the beginning of the tour please contact Cantor Haas @ 305-538-7231, who can make reservations for you at the Carlton Hotel, Tel Aviv.
FEES (Estimated fees below based on 2017 trip. Exact fees will be available next week)
- $4395 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Single Supplement $1,400 ($325 per person will be pre-collected for tips to guide, bus driver, hotel staff and service persons for all included meals)
- 5 star Carlton Hotel Tel Aviv on the beach of the Mediterranean Sea
- Nof Ginosar Luxury Kibbutz Resort directly on the Sea of Gallilee
- 5 star the Orient, Jerusalem’s newest hotel
- English speaking licensed tour guide
- Air-conditioned tour bus
UNIQUE MEALS INCLUDE
- Israeli Breakfast each day
- Welcome Dinner in Tel Aviv
- Dinner at Decks Restaurant on the Sea of Galilee
- Benei Mitzvah Celebration in Jerusalem
- Shabbat Dinner in Jerusalem
- Jeep Ride up the Golan Heights
- Bental overlooking the Israel/Syrian Border
- Tour the Jewish Quarter of the
- Old City of Jerusalem
- Special Shehecheyanu Welcome overlooking the entire city of Jerusalem
- City of David and King David’s Palace
- Walk through Hezekiah’s tunnels (Bring your water shoes)
- Jerusalem Archaeological Park
- Southern Steps Excavations
- Rabbinic Tunnels Tour “The Holy of Holies”
- Christian Quarter Tour “Church of the Holy Sepulcher”
- Yad L’Kashish “Crafts of Jerusalem’s Eldest Citizens”
- Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum
- Children’s Memorial at Yad Vashem
- Jerusalem Sound and Light Show Spectacular
- Dig for a Day Archeological Experience
- Tree Planting: Get your hands into the soil of Israel
- A taste of the city that never sleeps, Tel Aviv
- Shopping opportunities in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Safed
- Camel Ride in the Judean Desert
- Biblical Experience in the Judean Desert
- Swimming and floating in the Dead Sea
- Tour of Masada and Herod’s Palace
WORSHIP EXPERIENCES INCLUDE
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Service in Jerusalem
- Tallit Dedication Ceremony on the top of Masada
- 8 days of touring will begin in the city that never sleeps, Tel Aviv. Voted by “The Lonely Planet” as one of the top ten “action packed” cities to travel to with the world’s best looking men and women. (No Kidding!).
- Our trip will continue to the Golan Heights and the Galilee where you will experience the northern part of Israel as a great adventure.
- We will continue with a fun filled and energetic desert journey including Masada and the Dead Sea.
- We will then make the emotional ascent to the eternal capital of the Jewish People… Jerusalem. We will explore and experience this city that has no equal.
- Wind up our spirited and spiritual tour with a fabulous finale before returning home from our spiritual home.